After looking and analysing my space I knew that there as
something missing because my neon colours weren’t working with the wood. By
changing the wood this would create a different aspect to my space.
Experimenting and testing took a while because I discovered that too much neon
clashes together. I knew that I wanted my space to produce an impact so I had
to almost make the wood blend in with the background of the space. After my
experiments I made the decision to paint the wood the same colour as the space,
this almost camouflages the wood. Also by changing the balance of the space I
placed the frame on a different angle because I conceived it resembled a tent and
I didn’t want this. I had to have this shape because of health and safety reasons.
However I had to work keeping this in my mind. Commenced to manipulate my shape
the way I wanted it to come across to an audience.
No comments:
Post a Comment