Friday, 5 February 2016

MICHAEL KIDNER


While still experimenting with my space I started to develop new techniques of using clear materials. The cling film was easy to manipulate and wrap around the space however when I started testing PVC I discovered that it created a more clean look towards my frame. However analysing my space I still found that the cling film had an aspect and effect which gave the space a different feeling about it. The lines of the cling film create balances against the deconstructed lines of neon because it almost creates this waterfall effect. I have decided to have both the cling film and PVC on the space to construct this layered effect between them. This links all back to what my context which is playfulness and colourfulness. I want to design something which creates an impact towards others by utilizing the neon colours and the mundane materials. For this Michael Kidner brief I feel like I have achieved that.

No comments:

Post a Comment